Posted on July 7, 2013, in Back in US, people, United States, US and tagged celebrating the path to equality for gays, civil rights movement, Equality and women's suffrage, the DOMA ruling. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Not My Own Booklist – Part Tres
- Not Just My Own Booklist – Part Deux
- Not Just My Own Booklist – Part 1
- What’s Your Superpower?
- From obsession to mad obsession
- I like to think I am Stoic
- The Elixir of Life
- Why I fast
- How to think about death
- It’s a mad, mad, mad world
- I have missed you, my dear.
- Life is Good, My Friends
- The Richest Indian-American in the U.S. [Updated]
- Shoot me now!
- The GOP Reality Show
- Racism Is Alive and Well – Here and There
- Written For Today’s Homo Sapiens
- Modi and The Trough of Disillusionment
- Am I Addicted to Jack Reacher?
- Traveling to India? Change is in the Air
- Two Delightful Bollywood Gems
- Listen Up – It’s Monica’s Turn
- Pet Peeve #37
- Jiddu and John
- We Are The Lucky Ones
- The Swedes Have Got It Right
- India Politics: Never Say Never
- Modi Did Everything Right. Almost Everything.
- West Coast Ahoy?
- The New DUI
- No Jinx On This Holiday
- The Bane of Inheritances
- Holiday Traditions and Delightful Journeys
- Giving Tuesday
- It’s that time
- Movie Classic Revisited
- Ready for Magic!
- Mom And Her Surprise
- The Ugly Ebola Hysteria
Posts By Category
Tags2011 aamir khan anna hazare anti-corruption arranged marriage in india bell temple at khar benefits of surya namaskar benefits of yoga best of bollywood bihar bill and melinda gates foundation bill gates bollywood bollywood for discerning tastes bollywood movies child labor in India corruption economic progress exercise expat expat in india expat in mumbai fast food GDP good bollywood movies government of india incredible india india india against corruption indian weddings india shining jan lokpal jan lokpal bill Life in India life in mumbai living in mumbai lokayukta lokpal Mad Men mary oliver monsoon movie buff mumbai mumbai monsoon 2011 mumbai monsoon pictures nitish kumar Obama one hundred surya namaskars outsourcing patriarchy and violence against women people philanthropy photographs politics prime minister of india quality of life rahul gandhi rain reasons why to blog; why blogging is wonderful and fun rich and famous santhosh hegde sarah palin shaadi.com sonia gandhi surya namaskar suryanamaskar temple in khar the benefits of yoga U.S. United States United States of America violence against women is a men's issue yin and yang in india yoga
Leave a comment